Trade Center Rules May 15, 2010 1:15:56 GMT 11
Post by Andrew on May 15, 2010 1:15:56 GMT 11
So, before you get started, there are a few rules that are expected to be followed. Theres nothing too big here, but Id appreciate if youd take the time to read them.
Types of Trades:
1. No ranting or complaining about the rules, please. If you have a question or suggestion, use the board created for that purpose.
2. Make sure you meet the requirements before applying to trade.
3. You must own at least two Pokémon before you may trade with another member.
4. In order to trade starter Pokémon (Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle), the Zephyr Badge is required by both members.
5. Keep the trades fair. Dont make stupid offers. This mainly applies for open trades.
6. Label your trades as organised or open in the title. With organised trades, please include the names of both members in the title also.
7. Dont hassle members or moderators to hurry up. Again, wait five days and you may visit the moderation center to ask for assistance.
8. Role-play out your trade. Dont be lazy.
9. Dont complain after a week if you want your Pokémon back. If you traded it, Im sorry but thats your problem.
10. I can add or delete rules at anytime so check back before each new trade you make.
Types of Trades:
This is when two members have agreed to trade certain Pokémon. Everything has already been decided between them. All they need to do is state what needs to be traded and it will take place as soon as Ive checked it out. A staff member will check the trade and when everything is in order they will role-play it out. They will also update both members profiles.
This is when a member is either looking for a Pokémon or offering a Pokémon. Other members may post in the thread expressing interest and offering something of their own. The creator of the thread will either accept or decline their offer. Once again, a staff member will role-play everything out and update the profiles afterwards.
Mary wandered into the Trade Center where shed planned to meet up with Paul. The excitement was killing her as she was going to receive a Clefairy at long last. She was going to miss her Drowzee, Chuck, but shed hardly got to use him. At least now, hed get hopefully get a few more battles. She sat down on a small blue sofa as she waited for her friend to arrive. Chuck seemed a bit nervous, but she knew hed adore his new trainer.
Attacks: Pound, Hypnosis, Disable, Confusion
Paul arrived at the Trade Center. He was out of breath as hed been running late. He looked around for a minute, eventually spotting Mary. Oh, there you are! Sorry, Im late! he announced. His Clefairy stepped out from behind him and gazed up at Mary. Dot smiled as she saw the trainers friendly face. Maybe this trade wouldnt be so bad after all.
Attacks: Pound, Double Slap, Encore, Sing
Ability: Magic Guard
A young woman at the counter noticed that the two trainers were waiting on a trade. Hello. Were ready now if youd like to start your trade. she said, cheerfully. She signalled to Mary and Paul to follow her. She led them to a newly-designed machine that officially traded Pokémon between trainers. All Mary and Paul had to do was place the Poké Balls containing their Pokémon in the slots provided and the machine would do the rest.