Ecruteak City Guide Nov 7, 2011 12:47:23 GMT 11
Post by 「JoJo」 on Nov 7, 2011 12:47:23 GMT 11
Description: A Historical City
The city that even now bears the marks of its history; is home to resident gym leader Morty, who specialises in Ghost type Pokemon. Also located here is the Johto famous Dance Theatre which attracts people from all over who hear tales of heavenly dances. Other significant landmarks are in the form of the two towers. The decrepit and run down one to the city's west is known as Burnt Tower. The tower to the east which stands tall even to this day is known as the Bell Tower and is revered amongst the local populace, making entry into the building a difficult task. On the eastern outskirts is also a cave like maze known as Mt. Mortar, a popular hiking location for tourists. Out of all the locations in Johto, Ecruteak is regarded as one of the most historical and spiritually linked cities around.Surrounding Areas:
The city has three entrances, one from the east via Route 42 (connecting to Mt.Mortar), one from the south via Route 37, and one from the west via Route 38. Nestled directly north of the historical city are two contrasting towers.
The following list suggests a possible order in which Ecruteak City and its surrounding areas may be explored:
- Explore Burnt Tower (optional)
- Defeat Morty and claim the Fog Badge (mandatory for progress)
- Negotiate Route 38 & 39 ---> Olivine City
Note: The minimum requirement needed to progress to Olivine City is the Fog Badge and one battle on Route 38.
Other Points of Interest:
- Visit the city's Dream Seer to unlock the hidden potential within your Pokemon
- Customise your Pokemon's movesets with help from the renowned Move Tutor and Move Relearner duo
- View the divine dances performed by the Kimono Girls in the Dance Theatre