Safari Zone Entry Jun 27, 2012 12:48:43 GMT 11
Post by 「JoJo」 on Jun 27, 2012 12:48:43 GMT 11
Despite being recently opened to the public Johto's premier Safari Zone has gained renown from all over the globe as one of the greatest places to see exotic Pokemon from nearly every region. Allowing safari goers to not only see these Pokemon, they are offered the chance to capture as many Pokemon as they can find so long as they have the courage to hunt wild animals and money to finance a trip.
"A humble welcome traveler, the name's Baoba. I run this here Safari Zone and I'd like to just clue you in on how this attraction works. I'll also from time to time set out challenges for trainers to catch me a certain species of Pokemon out in the zones but that's me jumping the gun, shucks."
Before undergoing a safari tour there are a number of etiquettes to keep in mind:
- We prohibit the use of Pokemon as to not agitate the wildlife, thus upon entering the Safari the attendant will take your party and keep them safe while you travel through our various ecosystems. As such, word counts and EXP cannot be gained in the Safari Zone.
- You will be provided with rocks and bait that you can use to affect the capture and flee rates of the pokémon you encounter. To capture pokémon you must purchase Safari Balls at the counter before entering.
- You may leave at any time, but you cannot keep any leftover balls. Your visit is limited to 10 total encounters.
- You may start in any area, but after that you have to progress through each area as shown by the zone map below.
- Whatever you catch, you keep!
- Finally, to conserve the population of those found in the wild, we ask that you wait a week before returning.
"To begin, purchase your Safari Balls (£100 per ball) and a member of staff will authorize your entry by taking payment. They are sold in sets of 5 up to a maximum of 30 total balls. You may only buy Safari balls at the entrance, so once you're out you may not buy any more for that visit.
Once payment has been processed you may start a topic and enjoy the thrill of the hunt!"
Please Note: Although the Safari Zone topics are modded you are allowed this alongside your main RP. They count as Bike Posts.
Safari Zone system credit to Tygress. Credit also goes to Alex, Joey & latani for finalizing and refinement. Further thanks to Morrigan, Sarai & Umbreon for support and ideas.