Estate Treasure Hunts Aug 3, 2012 13:41:40 GMT 11
Post by latani on Aug 3, 2012 13:41:40 GMT 11
Estate Treasure Hunt Guide
- As noted above, treasure hunts can only be done on a weekly basis (once every week).Welcome to the wonderful guide that will introduce you to a new feature for the forums; estate treasure hunts! As the name implies, estate owners can now search for items hidden around their estates on a weekly basis (once every week, to be clear ~). These items will be based on your progress in the roleplay, tied directly to the character who owns the estate. All this means is that the farther you've progressed, the better items you can find!
However, don't think you'll get lucky all the time; there's a real possibility of not finding anything at all. Don't let that deter you, however. There's also a chance you might even stumble across some money! This is a free service for owners of estates and always will be. So if you're interested in trying treasure hunts out, purchase an estate as soon as you can!
- You may search in three plots, however you may only keep one item.
- Items found are credited to the character that owns the estate (if you have two)
- Should your estate be co-owned between your multiple characters, only one of the characters will be able to search per week and the item list is based on their progress in the RP.
- This isn't an item you keep forever, unfortunately. This is something you can rent for a small fee to improve your chances of finding some really good items! It can be used once a month for a cost of £500.
- As stated above, you are able to pick 3 plots out of a grid of nine. Items will be RNGed into place after choosing, and a mod will post the grid for you. Below is an example of a grid; there are 4 different types, but this is purely aesthetic. When choosing your plots, post your choices in the thread made in your estate.
The Dowsing Machine's use will have special items placed in the grid as well, so if you choose to use it, pick wisely!
| ||1||2|| 3|
| A|| || || |
| B|| || || |
| C|| || || |