IPF Most Wanted Aug 23, 2012 3:18:37 GMT 11
Post by 「JoJo」 on Aug 23, 2012 3:18:37 GMT 11
IPF Most Wanted
As part of the duties of being an IPF member, it is of the utmost need to ensure that the source of the crimes that we police are dealt with in a bid to lower crime rates. The most fruitful way to accomplish such a goal is quite simple, wait for reconnaissance to deliver information on a criminal and then send off an officer to apprehend said criminal.
The criminals themselves will range from all across the spectrum. Team Rocket, thieves, murderers, rapists, drug abusers, gangsters and various other criminal factions that are quickly on the road to public enemy number one. Be warned however, these felons are all extremely dangerous and caution is advised in dealing with them.
Be also sure to remind yourself of the following conduct when performing a bust:
- Arrests work on a first come, first serve basis: If an officer has already prepared for the assignment, you will have to wait until another criminal has been readied.
- Better in threes: As an evaluation clause, we ask all officers use a maximum of three Pokémon in their arrests in order to prove their effectiveness.
- Arrest preventions: The only limitations on who you arrange to arrest is that the target is not another you have ownership of. Any attempts to do so are void and go to the next in line.
- All Region Access: Even if an IPF officer is not within the same location as a criminal, it is still possible for the officer to arrange a mode of transport to get within the vicinity. An officer as far as Violet can still engage a criminal in Olivine for example.
- Expediency, efficiency: Should an on duty officer not express interest in arresting a criminal within three days, an NPC officer will step in and ensure the criminal's arrest before they can escape.